Lunar Yoga Retreat with Ashlyn Bugbee
Your Retreat Experience Includes:
– 7 days & 6 nights stay in the open-air jungle bungalows inside sanctuary of Haramara
– daily yoga with Ashlyn nestled in the jungle tree tops
– integrative workshops to honor the lunar arts: Yoga Nidra, Yin & Restorative practices for greater depth & integrative healing
– full moon ceremony & water ritual for cleansing & clarity
– 3 gourmet meals a day, prepared by some of the finest chefs in México. All ingredients are fresh, natural, local and organic.
– surf lesson at Punta Minta, a friendly beginners spot
– day trip to Sayulita, a magical surf town
– hike to Monkey Mountain, birthplace of the sacred Mayan jaguar
– access to private, untouched beach on the Rivera Nayarit coast
– filtered water, tea & coffee
(price is per person)
Private Cabana – $3400 (Single Room for One Person)
Double Cabana – $2850 (Room Shared Between Two People – great option for couples)
Triple Cabana – $2500 (Room Shared Between Three People)
Quad Cabana – $2200 (Room Shared Between Four People)
Dorm Cabana – $1850 (Larger Room Shared Between 4+ People with 2 Shared Bathrooms
* this is an all-female dorm)
a $500 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your space
EARLY-BIRD: $200 off before 7/15
Type of Retreat: Wellness, Yoga
Style of Yoga: Hatha
Additional Information, Questions & Registration:
Contact Name: Ashlyn Bugbee
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone Number: 3037187939
Online Registration: https://www.ashlynbugbee.com/sayulita-mexico-retreat-2023
About the Instructors:
Invested in the lunar arts of Yin, Restorative and Yoga Nidra, Ashlyn is celebrated in blending these features of yoga with dharma teachings and Buddhist psychology.
Drawing wisdom from Eastern concepts and Traditional Chinese Medicine, she emphasizes the lunar practices of yoga to bring internal balance to mind, body and spirit. Ashlyn’s work brings a layer of depth into her offerings, incorporating tools from Buddhist psychology and the Internal Family Systems therapy model.
With over a decade of devotional studentship, Ashlyn is dedicated to serve as a teacher, leading teacher trainings, workshops, and global retreats.