Cielo en la Tierra/Heaven on Earth
Cielo en La Tierra is just that-an opportunity to retreat from the gravity of earth and re-discover the lightness of being that is always available to us when we turn off our thinking mind and tune in to universal source. The sacred geography of Haramara, blessed by shamans and imbued with intention, can be a catalyst for those seeking profound healing and transformation. Kristin is honored to invite you to re-connect.
Daily practice will always include an all-levels movement/breathwork session in the early morning and a guided meditation (yoga nidra) session late evening.
Days can be structured as you wish. There will be optional yoga workshops, day hikes, excursions and healing treatments available. Or, simply relax on the pristine private beach, infinity pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean or local private beaches a short distance away through lovely jungle hikes.
Haramara is an “unplugged” retreat center, with no electricity or Wi-Fi in the open air luxurious cabins, limited cell phone service, and little distractions from the outside world. Prepare to be enchanted and delighted.
We are all beginners. Trust the universe.
- 7 nights accommodations in shared cabin with private bathroom
- 3 delicious seafood or vegetarian meals daily
- Daily Morning Asana Practice and Yoga Philosophy Teachings -Classes suitable for all levels yoga. Props and modifications available to all
- Daily Evening Guided Meditation (Yoga Nidra)
- One Evening Sound Healing Ceremony
- Closing Bonfire Ceremony on Beach
- Immediate Availability (Early Bird)
- Double Occupancy Cabin: $2100 per person
- Triple Occupancy Cabin: $1900 per person
- Shared Dorm (8 person maximum large cabin with 2 shared baths. Female only ) $1700 per person
- Late Comer (after December 31st, 2022). ONLY IF AVAILABLE
- Double Occupancy Cabin $2400 per person
- Triple Occupancy Cabin: $2200 per person
- Shared Dorm spot: $2100 per person
$500 deposit upon booking will be applied to the full cost of the tuition/room/board. Refundable up until December 1, 2022
Not included: Shuttle fare to and from Puerto Vallarta Airpot (estimated at $20/pp one way U.S. cash only), Staff gratuities (estimated $100 per person U.S. cash only )
Optional Yoga small workshops $25 per workshop, can pay in advance. Schedule through Kristin
Additional Services at market pricing:
- Half day snorkel trip
- Monkey Mountain Hike
- Various Massage/Healing treatments on Site
- Temazcal Sweat Lodge Ceremony
Early Bird Pricing for Immediate Booking Through December 31, 2022
Type of Retreat: Wellness, Yoga
Style of Yoga: Hatha
Additional Information, Questions & Registration:
Contact Name: Kristin Butler
Contact Email: Butkristin@gmail.com
Contact Phone Number: 5039840456
Online Registration: https://www.wetravel.com/trips/cielo-en-la-tierra-kristin-butler-sayulita-85457623
About the Instructors:
Kristin Butler has been practicing yoga since 1989 and teaching since 2011. Her retreat offerings include well rounded yoga philosophy and practicum for all levels. Her intention is to bring peace, healing and balance to students.
Kristin is a householder yogi with three sons, and understands the balancing act of family, self, mind and body, with an increasing reverence for the mystical. Her 30+ years of yoga practice draws from multiple lineages from Kundalini to Ashtanga and has evolved to include exploration into pranayama, mudra, mantra and an array of meditation techniques. Daily practice at Haramara will include an early morning movement and philosophy class as well as an evening yoga nidra (guided meditation) suitable for all levels of students.