Breathwork + Yoga Retreat
Welcome to our 7th annual Breathwork + Yoga Retreat.
This is a special opportunity to go inward. Self care practices, deep relaxation, and full body rejuvenation are on the top of our agenda this week. Join our sweet community for therapeutic breathwork, feel-good yoga, delicious and nourishing meals, and vibrant jungle + ocean energies.
Our groups are co-ed and inclusive. All levels of experience are encouraged.
This retreat is scheduled to perfection and includes several slices of free time (for the pool, beach, or other) with a built-in exploration day for you to visit Sayulita town or go for a jungle hike. Additionally, you are invited to an optional Temazcal (traditional sweat ceremony) for one of our afternoons – this was a definite highlight from our last retreat group at Haramara.
- 630am tea, coffee + fruit/yogurt available
- 730am Sacred Morning Meditation
- 8-915am Yoga – Upper Studio
- 930am Breakfast
- 11:30-1pm Conscious Breathwork Session 1
- 1-2:30pm Lunch
—Pool/beach time + reflection—
- 430-530pm – Self Care Workshop – Lower Studio
- 630-8pm Dinner
- 830-915pm – Bedtime Yoga or Guided Meditation
Sleep Sweetly. Dream Big. Welcome.
- 7 nights accommodation at Haramara Retreat – beautiful open-air cabañas
- Daily Housekeeping
- 3 delicious and locally fresh meals per day (vegan, vegetarian, and fish/seafood options)
- Unlimited access to private beach, ocean-view infinity pool & hot spa
- Morning guided meditation and sacred space
- Daily Yoga (most days have 2 classes, morning feel-good yoga + afternoon unwind or yin yoga)
- 2x Conscious Breathwork sessions
- 3-4x Holistic Self Care workshops (refining intentions, Yoga Nidra, conscious journaling)
- Farewell bonfire + closing circle
- Spa services
- Excursions; whale or bird watching, zip lining, surfing, hiking, and horseback riding are available locally
- Airfare, staff gratuities, alcohol, transportation
- Optional Temazcal (traditional sweat lodge ceremony) $USD50 pp
Single Occupancy ——— Early Bird – $3000 Later Bird – $3300
Double Occupancy ——— Early Bird – $2100 Later Bird – $2300
Triple Occupancy ——— Early Bird – $1900 Later Bird – $2100
Quad Occupancy ——— Early Bird – $1700 Later Bird – $1900
Luxury Female Dorm (8 beds + 2 full bathrooms) ——— Early Bird – $1450 Later Bird – $1730
Early Bird rates are available until March 15, 2023
Type of Retreat: Wellness, Yoga
Style of Yoga: Vinyasa Flow
Additional Information, Questions & Registration:
Contact Name: Jenna Olsthoorn
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone Number: 1 (604) 966-4060
Online Registration: http://www.onetreewellness.ca/retreats-1
About the Instructors:
Jenna Olsthoorn is an experienced Breathwork Facilitator, Meditation Teacher, Yoga Instructor and Registered Massage Therapist. This is her 7th annual Breathwork + Yoga retreat abroad and her second time hosting at Haramara.
Jenna works and lives on the Sunshine Coast in British Columbia, Canada. She took her first yoga class at age 18 and it has been a strong part of her life ever since.
Jenna loves good music and she likes to laugh. She has a calm and clear demeanour and understands that her health and wellness is a priority in creating a healthy and safe space for her groups on retreat.
She welcomes all levels of experience with warmth.