200 HR Holistic Hybrid YTT
Our YOGA ALLIANCE Certified 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training offers an authentic, powerful and sustainable way for you to ignite your life’s purpose and meaning. Join us on this journey to deepen your yoga practice, connect to your unique teaching voice and experience true inner transformation of the body, mind and heart.
CARE FOR SELF + CARE FOR THE EARTH
Discover how embodying holistic and sustainable practices can radically shift the way you live and engage in the world.
Learn the foundations of yoga through asana, breathwork, and mindfulness in this unique program combining ancient yogic wisdom and the intelligence of nature. Gain the tools and resources to create and inspire change in yourself and your community with intention, confidence and an expanded perspective.
OUR HYBRID FORMAT
Awaken your potential & deepen your yoga practice in this unique transformational journey that is part-training, part-retreat, taking place both on-line and in-person.
This Holistic Hybrid 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training is divided into 5 cycles spread out over several weeks exploring the elements (Earth, Water, Fire, Air & Ether).
YOUR ONLINE JOURNEY:
Study from the comfort of home for 1 month before journeying to Mexico + 1 month after. These sessions will support you with community, mentorship & accountability.
Live Calls: There are a total of 4 Zoom sessions, with replays to catch up if you miss a session. You’ll also receive a suggested schedule to watch supplemental videos at your own pace.
YOUR IN-PERSON ADVENTURE:
Our in-person portion will take place over two weeks at the gorgeous Haramara Retreat Center.
Luxury Accomodations: Enjoy farm-to-table meals and beachfront, eco-friendly rooms.
High-Level Instruction: Dive into high-level yoga instruction from a variety of Awakened Spirit Yoga facilitators. With their guidance, you will gain confidence in verbal cues and hands-on adjustments/assists that will elevate both your personal practice and your teaching.
Personal Growth: Let the beautiful atmosphere of Haramara take you deeper into yourself and your personal transformation as you step further into your path of leadership.
THIS TRAINING IS RECOMMENDED FOR:
• Yogis interested in deepening their practice
• Changemakers, innovators, activists and teachers
• Counselors and human rights workers
• Yoga teachers seeking to refresh their facilitation skills & deepen in community building
• Practitioners interested in new tools and approaches to designing and creating change
GOALS OF THIS COURSE
• Enhance your understanding of the foundational aspects of this ancient practice through asana, pranayama, meditation, kriyas, philosophy, anatomy, a healthy lifestyle and Ayurveda
• Build your personal practice and gather concrete tools to embody the wisdom of The 4 Paths of Yoga, mindfulness, and The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
• Learn the fundamentals of alignment, intelligent sequencing, theme weaving and adaptations for diverse populations
• Find your voice and unique expression as an empowered yoga teacher
• Apply all that you have learned to live in alignment with your life’s calling and embody your true purpose
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL
• Receive an internationally recognized certification in yoga teaching and leadership
• Learn the fundamentals of our holistic and interdisciplinary approach to yoga
• Discover the resources, inspiration, and community support you are seeking to create sustainable change
• Nourish your mind, body and spirit through daily yoga, meditation and living in harmony with the earth
• Return home with a renewed sense of purpose and passion, expanded community and heartfelt inspiration
WHAT’S UNIQUE ABOUT OUR APPROACH
With deep roots in Northern India, our approach blends traditional Hatha, Vinyasa and the fundamentals of therapeutic yoga to support individuals in leading joyful, empowered lives. Our alignment-based system incorporates mindfulness and traditional yogic wisdom with a modern understanding of the body. We believe yoga is for all people and create safe, inclusive, and engaging learning environments for you to discover your own potential. Our curriculum is developed around the three pillars of Mind, Body & Earth, believing that they are essential, interconnected aspects of the yogic path.
• 5 Live Zoom Sessions before & after in-person training (dates TBD)
• Access to the recorded content to watch at your own pace which includes: yoga practices, meditations, philosophy classes & in-depth anatomy videos (about 40 Hours)
• 14 days of accommodations at Haramara Retreat Center
• 3 delicious, organic vegetarian meals per day
• Life-design module
• Illustrated Yoga Teacher Training Manual
• 200 hour Awakened Spirit Yoga Teacher Certification (YTT)*
*received upon successful completion of the program
Bundled Price: Tuition + Accommodation. (YTT tuition is $2700).
- $4535 for dorm room
- $4,810 for quad cabaña
- $5,090 for triple cabaña
- $5,555 for double cabaña
- $7,315 for private single cabaña
*** Scholarships and discounts available upon request. Email email@example.com for more details.
Type of Retreat: Yoga
Style of Yoga: Holistic Vinyasa, Hatha & Slow Flow
Additional Information, Questions & Registration:
Contact Name: Frank Sergi
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone Number: (480) 262-1650
Online Registration: https://www.awakenedspirityoga.com/200-hr-yoga-teacher-training-mexico-awakened-spirit-yoga
About the Instructors:
Kylie Roswell: 500 E-RYT® Lead Yoga Facilitator – In-person Facilitator
Kylie is a yoga teacher trainer that has facilitated over two dozen trainings around the world. Kylie’s natural joy and creativity form a relatable, reliable and inspirational space for growth. She is dedicated to support others on their healing journeys, as she embarked on her own after being disabled for two years. Her studies and passions are in anatomy, thai yoga massage, philosophy and non-violent communication. She is a musician and weaves mantra music and voice exploration into her offerings.