- The reception staff will be perfectly trained in order to respect the rules of healthy distance and hygiene.
- The suitcases will be disinfected before they are taken to rooms.
- The welcome snack remains as traditionally offered with the assistance of the waiters.
- Buffet breakfast will be served by kitchen wait staff, wearing gloves and a mask. The hot dishes will be served individually at your table.
- Lunch and dinner will be served individually at each table by waiters provided with washable gloves and masks.
- The operation of the kitchen service will comply with the established cleaning and hygiene protocols, which include the use of white washable gloves and masks, as well as the disinfection of all products at their reception.
- Considering the pool area is an outdoor space that enjoys an almost constant breeze and is exposed to the sun, we will invite you to respect the healthy distance of 2 meters.
- The same applies to the terrace area, which is an open space with constant breeze circulation.
- Pool and beach towels will be provided at check-in individually.
- The same protocol is applied to the service of the bar and that of the restaurant.
Meditation and yoga shalas
Since the shalas are completely open octagons with a permanent breeze circulation, each guest will be provided with a kit of yoga props that they will be able to label with their name and to be kept during their stay.
Upon arrival the guest will receive a fully sanitized room. The deep cleaning of the bedroom and bathroom will take place daily, by a staff which will wear a mask and gloves, remembering that the rooms and the bathroom are open spaces with a constant circulation and renewal of air.
The practitioners are responsible and fully aware of the situation, special attention will be paid to the hands hygiene, sheets and utensils required. Therapists will also wear protection masks during their work.