Feb 5 - 12, 2022
Refresh & awaken to a new dream. This is a time to step away from chaos, to sooth adrenal functions and reset to a natural & harmonious frequency. Enjoy 7-nights at the most dreamy eco-luxury jungle resort. Step away to a jungle paradise where we will nourish ourselves with daily yoga, meditation and sound healing. Explore the nearby charming town of Sayulita for surf, culture and of course, choco-bananas.
This an invitation to replace screen time with real time. To set aside, look up, smell the ocean, take longer exhales and listen to the jungle. An invitation to savor the gift of life and take great care of bodies with both invigorating and soothing yoga practices. An invitation to try new things which might just be doing less.
We will be staying at Haramara which means ‘Mother Sea’ or the source of everything. It is a sacred word of the Huichols, the indigenous people of the area, Nayarit who are known for their colorful art. It is in this connection to the source of everything that calls in our greatest dream.
- 7 nights accommodations at eco-luxury resort
- 3 delicious & healthy meals daily onsite
- yoga twice daily
- sound baths
- closing bonfire ceremony
- airport shuttle service to Puerto Vallarta Airport, (schedule flight arrival & departure early/mid afternoon)
- alcoholic beverages
- massage + Spa Services
- off-site meals + excursions
Full payment is required to secure your booking. Bookings are transferable though non-refundable. Cancellation insurance is highly recommended.
Deposit & Refund Policy
- $800 of your booking fee is a non-refundable deposit
- Cancellations made on or before October 5th are subject to a refund minus the $800 deposit fee
- Cancellations made between Oct 6 and Nov 5 are subject to a 50 refund
- Cancellations made between Nov 6 and Dec 5 are subject to a 25% refund
- Cancellations made on or after Dec 20th are considered fully paid and will not be refunded due to cancellations. It is imperative to get travel insurance to protect yourself from unforeseen circumstances (including sickness, injury, sudden & severe loss) that may cause you to cancel.
- Going to Mexico: A negative Covid-19 viral test within 72 hours of departure or proof of vaccination is required in order to attend Dream Big Yoga Retreat.
- Returning to US: In order to travel back to the US, a negative Covid-19 viral test within 72 hours of travel must be presented in order to fly into the US. (It is not enough to simply show proof of vaccination at this time).
- Covid-19 viral tests must be PCR tests within 72 hours of arrival to destination.
- More details: https://mx.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information-for-u-s-citizens-in-mexico/
Early Bird Special ~ Sign up by October 5th and save $200!
Type of Retreat: Yoga
Style of Yoga: Vinyasa Flow
Additional Information, Questions & Registration:
Contact Name: Alexandria Dawson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone Number: 19174479988
Online Registration: https://www.alexdawsonyoga.com/mexico-retreat-2022
About the Instructors:
Alex Dawson is a Los Angeles based yoga teacher whose calling is to bring people together & create community around yoga in a way that is inspiring, healing and fun. In her words:
“I didn’t know that when I began teaching almost 20 years ago. I had an opportunity to teach yoga to Kathleen Turner and the broadway cast of ‘The Graduate’ in NYC and so I took it. All I knew is I loved yoga and I didn’t want to wait tables anymore. I was fully convinced I would be an actress. At the same time, I cared about teaching which meant I cared about my students and that they had a good experience. I’ve come to learn that the things we nurture and care for tend to grow.
I’m inspired by the idea of applying the ancient wisdom of yoga in all aspects of my life and sharing these teachings in ways that are practical and fun. I hope to encourage sustainable and positive lifestyle changes in others that maximize their ability to cultivate self-love, create big beautiful lives and experience optimal health. So I created an online Yoga Body Cleanse this year which continues to grow. Currently, I teach livestream yoga classes at my online studio Alex Dawson Yoga and in-person at Equinox and the park. I’ve been leading retreats and teaching at festivals since 2007 and am thrilled to get back to this gorgeous part of Mexico for retreat.”