Nov 27 - Dec 4, 2021
Our annual wildly popular VegNews Vegan Yoga Retreat to Mexico returns in 2021, and we’re counting down the days! Hosted by VegNews Publisher Colleen Holland and renowned vegan yoga instructor Jasmine Tarkeshi of Body & Soul Yoga Collective, the 2021 VegNews Vegan Yoga Retreat will be held at the stunning Haramara boutique resort in the quaint beach town of Sayulita, Mexico. This is your opportunity to take a break from everyday life, eat healthy food, deepen your yoga practice, and meet like-minded people from around the world—all while unwinding in a gorgeous, lush setting overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
Your VegNews Vegan Yoga Retreat includes:
• Gorgeous accommodations (we love Haramara!)
• Daily yoga classes in open-air palapas
• Incredible organic vegan cuisine
• Guided hikes along the Pacific Ocean
• Scintillating evening fireside talks
• Movie nights with popcorn and vegan s’mores
• Vegan cooking class with the Haramara Executive Chef
• A fantastic vegan goodie bag
• And so much more!
Starts at $1895 per person!
See website for details
Type of Retreat: Yoga
Style of Yoga: Vinyasa Flow
Additional Information, Questions & Registration:
Contact Name: Colleen Holland
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone Number: 831-423-NEWS (6397)
Online Registration: http://www.VegNews.com/yogaretreat