Dec. 5 - 12, 2020
Surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty, we will come together to find the infinite sanctuary within. Through carefully choreographed multi-sensory experiences and ancient teachings, we will journey into new realms where our collective intention can bring us in direct contact with Universal Consciousness.
7 days and 7 nights of multi-sensory exploration, community, sound healing, workshops, yoga, movement, dance, nature immersions, spa services, thai massage and clean, fresh, and delicious gourmet cuisine featuring the wisdom talks and facilitation of Michael Brian Baker.
Discover powerful tools to improve your health, increase vitality, supercharge your immune system and deeply enhance your overall well-being. Discover the magic combination of intrinsic motivation, devotional practices, concentration and mediation to bring joy and equinimity into every part of your life.
- Wisdom Talks and Facilitated Group exercises by Michael Brian Baker
- Multi-sensory experiences, evening sound healings and musical surprises
- Daily yoga, movement and meditation sessions
- Teachings and workshops
- Seven nights accommodations
- Clean, fresh, healthy gourmet cuisine – 3 meals per day
- Snacks, fruit and tea
- Private sanitized shuttle and driver for Puerto Vallarta Airport to Haramara and other ground transport during the week
- Nature Immersions
- Excursions (Some may be extra)
- Self-assessment sheets and workshop materials
- Welcome gifts
- Haramara Shared Occupancy Casita $2,800.00
- Haramara Double Occupancy Casita $3,200.00
- Haramara Single Private Casita $4,000.00
- Luxury Villa / Casitas Private Casita Single Occupancy $4,600.00
- Luxury Villa / Casitas Private Casita Double Occupancy $5,800.00
Type of Retreat: Creative, Pilates, Yoga
Style of Yoga: Hatha
Additional Information, Questions & Registration:
About the Instructors:
Michael Brian Baker
For over a decade, Michael has held solid ground at the intersection of modern science and universal wisdom traditions, such as Yogic Pranayama, Western Physiology, South American Entheogenics, harmonic frequencies, and sound healing. He travels the world sharing multi-sensory experiences that are truly transformational for mind and body and spirit. Thousands have called this life-changing work the most profound experience of their lives, likening it to a rebirth, spiritual awakening, peak experience, realization of their true self, or “seeing God.”
Participants experience deep healing, expanded awareness, increased vitality, and a new sense of clarity and purpose. Reports of lasting change and, in many cases, the elimination of stubborn challenges such as addiction, anxiety, depression, anger, PTSD, and insomnia are common. As the founder and head of The Breath Center, Michael has taught the Anatomy of Awakening practitioner training course for the past eight years and personally trained over 600 hundred advanced facilitators. He is beloved by retreat participants, conference attendees, and festival goers around the world. Michael offers holistic and transformative retreats, large events (when possible), a range of free and paid courses, as well as non-profit work with colleges, research institutions, prisons, and schools.