June 6 - 13, 2020
“HARAMARA” is a sacred Huichol Indian word meaning “Mother Sea” – the source of everything. Haramara is a place of beauty, tranquility and elegant simplicity, where nature itself seems to be in a state of meditation as you can relax, grow and rejuvenate in its grace.
Join us for a nurturing week submersed in mother nature allowing yoga, healing treatments, and a deeper understanding of the seven Chakras and Chinese Medicine to guide your inner journey. Let your soul surrender to the beauty of the jungle and live within nature for a week away from all the chaos of society, cell phones, computers and stress.
- 8 days/7-night stay with casita accommodations at Haramara Retreat Center, Sayulita, Mexico
- 3 nourishing, organic, locally grown meals a day – vegan options, along with gluten-free available
- Airport shuttle to/from Puerto Vallarta airport (PVR)*
- 1 daily vinyasa yoga class in the morning, with an optional 30-minute mediation at sunrise
- 1 daily workshop in the afternoon, or yin/restorative yoga class at night
- Workshops: Mala Making 108, Arm Balance & Inversions, Aromatherapy
- Reiki Share
- One Healing Treatment
- Choose from: Chinese Medicine, Cupping, Reiki, Bodywork, and/or Private Yoga
- Temazcal Sweat Lodge – guided ceremony from Shamanic tradition
- Beach bonfire at closing circle
- Chakra stones and journal
Retreat price does NOT include:
- Airfare to/from PVR
- Haramara Staff Tip – collected at end of stay
- Additional excursions (cooking class, horseback riding, canopy zip lining, paddle boarding, surfing, snorkeling, etc.)
- Massage and other spa treatments offered at Haramara
Single casita occupancy: $ 2,650
Double casita occupancy: $ 2,050
Triple casita occupancy: $ 1,950
Quad casita occupancy: $ 1,850
Dorm occupancy: $ 1,750
$500 non-refundable deposit
*Any further cancellations beyond initial deposit
are subject to Haramara Resort policy returns/credit.
Last remaining payment due:
May 15th, 2020
Type of Retreat: Wellness, Yoga
Style of Yoga: Vinyasa Flow
Additional Information, Questions & Registration:
Contact Name: Cherlyn Coplon
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone Number: 847-301-7305
About the Instructors:
Joe DeMaria: Certified Yoga Instructor & Reiki Practitioner
Joe’s love for health and wellness began at a very young age. As a child he loved being physically active and was fascinated with movement and the human body. His passion for fitness followed him through college where he completed his B.S. in Kinesiology and Exercise Physiology at Northern Illinois University. Throughout his early adult career, he worked as a personal trainer and exercise programmer for endurance cyclists and triathletes. Joe grew interested in yoga as a tool for increasing quality of movement, cultivating kinesthetic awareness, and training one’s mind. He went on to complete his 200hr yoga teacher training at TriBalance Yoga Center. Joe focuses on proper bio-mechanics and alignment. His classes are structured with anatomical intelligence and created with specific sequencing. Joe is also a strong advocate of self-healing and the power of the mind body connection. He is trained in Energetic Reiki healing and versed in Thai Yoga adjustments, also currently in school completing his doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine at National University of Health Sciences.
Cherlyn Coplon: Licensed Acupuncturist, Herbalist, Reiki Practitioner & Certified Yoga Instructor
Cherlyn has had a love of nature, traveling and health since early childhood. Since graduating from the University of Iowa with a comprehensive Biology degree, her own struggle with health sparked the desire to travel down a new path to heal and balance the body, mind, spirit. Cherlyn graduated valedictorian from National University of Health Sciences with a Masters/Diplomat in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Herbology, along with participating in a one-year post graduate residency in Xian, China. Since Cherlyn’s return home she has since completed a 200-hour yoga teacher training at TriBalance Center and is a Level 4 Reiki practitioner/teacher. Cherlyn has owned her own Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine practice for the past 8 years, now expanding with additional healers and modalities. Sharing her experience and passion for health and balance are her ultimate goals.